Kids Gone Raw

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Green Poop & Plant Pee ... JUICING with kids!


 Who knew the juicer would bring so much joy to these 2 kids!?  I mean they LOVE this thing!!!!!!!!  I asked my niece for help juicing--she pretty much loves to help with anything I do in the kitchen & the next thing I know, I have my 19 month old nephew crawling up on a stool to pitch in too.

The funny thing about using the juicer is that it was so intuitive for them.  Of course, they have seen it in action before & my niece has certainly helped me on different occasions, but this time, they just took over & needed very little guidance.  It was the cutest thing! <3  They would have juiced & juiced & juiced ... too bad I ran out of fruits & veggies!


I think what they love about it is seeing something go in whole & come out  as "green poop" & "plant pee" to use the words of my niece.  And of course it tastes good too!  The last thing she said to me before her dad came to get her was, "Can we make juice EVERY Wednesday?"  OF COURSE!!!!!!

The juice we made was a carrot fruit juice:
2 carrots
1 apple
1 pear
1/4 cup of cranberries
 Note:  they also like sweet green juices

No comments:

Post a Comment